Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Bob Page

Welcome to THE BOB PAGE ! 


                                                 

   It all started a few years ago-- while I was a student at Catawba College taking a class in Internet / Web Design, I developed my own web site.  It was a huge project-- the finished product was 25 pages long It included things like pictures, web links, and info about what was going on at the time.  It got pretty crazy !  Some of my friends thought it was a pretty cool site.    It was something that I enjoyed putting together. 

  And now-- over 15 years later-- I'm creating it again-- hopefully this time, more permanently-- and for a wider audience.  I have almost 1,000 Facebook friends now, along with accounts at Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.  And I've got a few hobbies or business interests that I have to share and promote.  I may be a bit biased, but I think that I have a lot of cool things to share with you-- so I hope you'll take a liking to this place and come back often to check it out!

  So-- what are we waiting for ?   OK -- HERE it is -- The Bob Page!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. Your personal comments let us know that you have visited this site, and helps us in writing new content to deliver something that you will enjoy and appreciate. So thank you for your comments!