Thursday, October 10, 2013

Songs Downloaded to YouTube


I'm happy to say that live versions of several of my original songs have been downloaded to my YouTube channel.


     They are--

1 "Squirrel's World" (a catchy bluegrass tune about the little animals in my yard);

2 "Cat's Wail" (a bluesy guitar instrumental) ;

3 "Set Me Free" (a bluesy prayer to God) ;  &

4 "Snooze" (a sarcastic, soulful look at sleep).



These were all recorded in August "live" at The Inn, a Christian night spot in Salisbury, NC. 

I'd like to personally thank Melinda Watkins for recording these songs and making them available for downloading to YouTube.

Hope you enjoy them  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. Your personal comments let us know that you have visited this site, and helps us in writing new content to deliver something that you will enjoy and appreciate. So thank you for your comments!