Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Welcome to The Bob Page

    Hello!   The BOB PAGE has been around for a few years on this platform.   

   The idea for this page, and its first version, was developed in a college web class.    I've re--created some of the earlier features.    I really need to bring back some of the carefree fun and creativity of that  first version.   At that time, I wasn't doing it for anyone but for me (and a few close friends). One of my buddies told me that it was the BEST web page he'd ever visited.   He's probably changed his mind since then, but it's fun having a blog website.   I enjoy creating this, although sometimes I don't seem to have the time for it anymore.    If you like it, please let me know.

   As far as the FUN that I was talking about, I already have my business pages--- this one is just a personal expression for me--- and is meant just for THAT--- for FUN.   Hopefully, I can start posting more pics and write more stories about my experiences.   And maybe--- I'll run a few contests and give away some prizes (just a thought) !

   Give us a Shout.   Okay-- let's get the FUN started !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. Your personal comments let us know that you have visited this site, and helps us in writing new content to deliver something that you will enjoy and appreciate. So thank you for your comments!