Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Faith Journal

  I've started a new page on my site.. it's called "My Faith Journal".  It's a part of the "Faith Hope & Love" page. 

  I think that you'll really enjoy it, if you take the time to go there and meditate on the thoughts expressed and presented.  It's designed to be a moment-by-moment reflection on daily life, as it's lived.  Whenever I have an inspiration, I will try to share it with you. 

  Today's journals are titled:  "Challenges & Blessings" and "Attics, Basements & Closets."

  I also have a page there (so far blank!)  entitled "Guest Journals".  This is designed for anyone out there that would like to submit a journal or essay for consideration.

  Hope you'll enjoy my journal page a lot!  .. & if you do ..

Please go to the bottom of the page, and select the "Subscribe" feature.  This will give you a notification every time that there's a new journal post published.

© 2014 Bob Wingate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. Your personal comments let us know that you have visited this site, and helps us in writing new content to deliver something that you will enjoy and appreciate. So thank you for your comments!