Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Bob Page Hits the Streets!

The Bob Page Hits the Streets!
..BIZ CARDS ON THE WAY..


WARNING:  "The Bob Page" biz cards have been ordered and are "on the way," coming soon to a street and neighborhood near youI began with a totally original idea, and then found this incredible image on one of Vista Print's stock cards.  I thought it was amusing, plus I got an incredible discount for using their card, so I decided to go with it.   

NOTE:  If any of you are my friends, and wish to remain so, please do not indicate any facsimile or resemblance of myself to the man's image on this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. Your personal comments let us know that you have visited this site, and helps us in writing new content to deliver something that you will enjoy and appreciate. So thank you for your comments!