Saturday, August 2, 2014

THUMBTACK

   I love a new business site that I've been introduced to called "THUMBTACK".  So far, I've found it to be an incredible resource.  You log in,  select your business or trade, and then create a free profile.  People that come to THUMBTACK looking for the service that you provide are directed to send you a request for a quote or more information.  After your reply, then they decide on whether to hire you or not.  It's a pretty simple, easy-to-use service.  I love it and recommend it to you!

  Please- if you like this site and would like to sign-up for FREE, let me know so that I can be your REFERRAL.  By referring you, I can earn FREE credits.
____________________________________________________________________
 
Check out my profile link here for "guitar lessons & classes":  Guitar Instruction

Check out my profile link here for "blog & e-Zine writing":   Writing Blogs

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks a lot!
-- Bob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. Your personal comments let us know that you have visited this site, and helps us in writing new content to deliver something that you will enjoy and appreciate. So thank you for your comments!